Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865: Take command of the Union or the Confederacy. Prepare your nation for war, recruit and organize great armies and fleets under legendary commanders like Grant, Lee, Jackson or Farragut, plan cunning maneuvers on an epic campaign map and defeat your enemies in real-time battles!
Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865) is a real-time strategy game combining a strategic campaign with tactical battle game-play. Run your nation, muster, manage and support great armies, and maneuver them to defeat the enemy. Once the opposing armies meet, command your troops to victory in battles fought on historical battlefields.
Features of Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865
- Choose your side in the American Civil War: Real-time campaign, spanning from Secession to the end of the war, with historical objectives for both sides.
- Five campaign scenarios (Pre-War, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864) and sixteen (16) stand-alone battles from 1st Manassas in 1861 to Appomattox Court House in 1865.
- Change history: What if European superpowers intervened to end the war, or Lincoln lost the presidential election of 1864?
- Scott’s Great Snake: Lay siege, raid and blockade your enemy on land and sea or use blockade runners to keep the life-lines to Europe open.
- From Fort Sumter to Appomattox: Watch closely the morale of your citizens and troops. As the war drags on, fervor turns to fatigue, the treasury threatens to run dry, and measures like drafting will cause unrest.
- Keep the armies marching: Build and manage the flow of supplies to your armies. Utilize and expand railroad lines to supply and move armies for the first time in history!
- Pivotal battles: Fight battles lasting multiple days on historical battlefields. Use engineers to build pontoons and dig trenches, see reinforcements change the tide and commit your reserves to defeat the enemy.
- Grant vs. Lee: Manage hundreds of historical commanders with personal attributes and specialization. Famous commanders inspire soldiers and citizens alike and loss of reputation can be irreparable.
- Command Great Armies: Huge armies of infantry, cavalry and artillery, with realistic command structures and historical Order of Battle.
- Bring the Civil War to life: Amazing Civil War re-enactment and combat footage from LionHeart FilmWorks, and an original soundtrack of old time music and drum and fife band.
Game Texts of Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865
in Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865 21st AUGUST, 2021. During the year-long Early Access period we added many new features in the game, many of them requested by the players. There are still many features, that we thought of, or were requested by the players, during the last leg of the Early Access, that we think should be added to the game.
To implement first batch of these new features, and to let the players know what to expect, we have created a Post-Release Road Map for Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865). All the new features on this map will be added in regular patches after the full release, and for no cost!
The Soundtrack for Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865) features 21 traditional and old time tunes from the Civil War era. Feel the atmosphere of the American Civil War as experienced by the soldiers in the field: from the early war fervor and cheerful tunes, to the melancholy of losing friends in combat and longing for home.
The Soundtrack is performed by Wasel and the Weasels string band, specifically for Grand Tactician, to complete the overall atmosphere of the game.
The Soundtrack is available for the price of 9,99 (USD/EUR) on Steam, or as a part of a bundle (Game & Soundtrack) for a 10% discount from the combined price.
Support this game
Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865 on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/654890/Grand_Tactician_The_Civil_War_18611865/
Grand Tactician The Civil War 1861-1865 on HRKGame: https://www.hrkgame.com/nl/games/product/grand-tactician-the-civil-war-1861-1865